It is clear that artificial intelligence is a reality in our society, and it has already been installed among us. Today, we will talk to you about what ChatGPT is and what this type of intelligence can do. This system can respond to anything you ask and has come to recreate a WhatsApp conversation. Many people even use it to ask questions as if it were Google.
What consequences can this type of Artificial Intelligence have in the digital marketing sector? We explain in more detail this new AI that is revolutionizing the digital world.
What is ChatGPT?
First of all, do you know what ChatGPT consists of? This is a system based on the GPT-3 Artificial Intelligence language, developed by the Open IA company, capable of performing tasks related to language, such as translation or even having a conversation instantly with a person. In addition, they carry out research tasks on any topic and can write a well-written text with all the information you need.
This technology, which has already begun to revolutionize the world, has been developed by the OpenAI company, which aims to promote and develop artificial intelligence in such a way that it can benefit humanity.
How is ChatGPT used?
If we compare it with Google, this is a search engine with an algorithm that allows us to find results related to our demand quickly, but one has to select the specific information that one needs. Instead, ChatGPT gives you the answer directly. No need to go looking for detailed information. It does not list the best results but directly gives you the answer you seek.
This type of artificial intelligence is formed based on text, questions are asked, and it collects all the information we give it so that it “trains itself” to automatically carry out the task for which it has been designed. Designed. In the case of ChatGPT, it is programmed to hold conversations with a person. Therefore, their algorithms should be able to understand what you are asking them and coherently answer you.
To start having conversations with artificial intelligence, the first thing you have to do is enter its official website. Then you must create an account on the OpenAI website completely free of charge (for now). Once you log in, you will enter the chat.
When you are inside, you will find a bar to write what you want in your preferred language. In addition, you can also program it to give you the answers in the language you wish. If you are using it for the first time, we recommend that you experiment with different types of requests to explore all the functions of Artificial Intelligence. Of course, everything you write will be recorded, so the OpenAI developers can later review it.
What can you get to do with ChatGPT?
The main question is how much this system is useful for your business. We will tell you its main functions:
- You can ask ChatGPT to explain anything about some event or concept, and the AI will search through the data it has been trained with to give you all the information.
- Write articles or essays with a maximum of characters or words, in which you can include historical events, anecdotes, or examples.
- Write texts in a certain way and adapt them to any application, such as YouTube or TikTok.
Can ChatGPT generate quality SEO content?
SEO is the discipline that deals with optimizing web pages for their correct adaptation to those of search engines. It allows your website to be easily found among the searches made by a search engine such as Google, Bing, Baidu, or Yahoo. Many companies in the content marketing industry are wondering: Can ChatGPT automatically generate content and replace SEO copywriters? You really can’t do it yet. It is a type of Chatbot that cannot generate quality content for SEO, as this type of content must be created by professional writers who know the best techniques to optimize content for search engines.
The problem that the creation of ChatGPT can generate is that there will be a massive amount of content, not necessarily of quality, but all of an informative nature. Therefore, ChatGPT still does not pose a threat to the digital marketing sector and SEO positioning in search engines.
What are the dangers of using ChatGPT for my website?
So far, everything seems beneficial, but we wanted to find out if Chat GTP has an indexing policy in which your web page is penalized when using the offered content.
Although ChatGPT is a powerful content generation tool, there are some pitfalls to be aware of when using it for your website:
- Duplicate Content: Being a model trained with a large amount of information, it may generate content that already exists online, which can result in the same content and penalties from Google.
- Content quality: The content generated may be of poor quality. Apart from checking that the content is informative, it would help if you also optimized it to meet the users’ quality expectations and the best SEO practices.
- Lack of personality: ChatGPT can generate informative and relevant content, but it may need the right personality and tone for your website. We recommend reviewing and editing the generated content to ensure it reflects your website’s right voice and tone.
- Data protection: You must consider OpenAI’s privacy and data protection policies and ensure that confidential or sensitive information is not being shared with third parties.
- Highly requested: we have verified that, like all new features, it generates a lot of curiosity among users, and that causes the web to crash frequently. For this reason, we recommend not depending on its entirety when creating content for your website.
In short, while ChatGPT can be a useful tool for content generation, it’s important to be aware of these dangers and ensure you’re using them responsibly and safely.
How should you use ChatGPT for SEO?
Although using ChatGPT has its drawbacks because it is not sufficiently developed, it does have some very useful functions that you can use when creating your SEO content:
- You can ask him to order the information you have written in order of importance in a list.
- You can make shorter sentences.
- Highlight those keywords that are in your text.
- If you have found a title you liked on a website, ChatGPT can make you a variation of it so you can include it in your article.
In short, ChatGPT has very good functions that you can implement when creating your SEO content, but we recommend that you review the work done by the Chatbot because it may contain errors.
What about publishing SEO articles created with ChatGPT?
Whether you are thinking of having the contents of ChatGPT or already doing it, you are probably wondering if Google will penalize your website for using this content.
No specific Google policy penalizes the publication of SEO articles created with ChatGPT. However, it is important to note that content quality and relevance are important factors for ranking in Google search results. If the SEO articles generated with ChatGPT are not unique, relevant, and of quality, they may not meet Google’s expectations, and therefore you may not be able to rank well in search results.
Consequently, it is advisable to carefully review and optimize any content generated with ChatGPT before posting it online.
In which economic sectors does ChatGTP participate?
ChatGPT has not yet evolved enough to generate quality SEO content and, therefore, be able to position your website at the top of search engines. Even so, this type of AI has already begun to be used in different economic sectors :
- Financial services: It can be used in this sector to improve online customer service through chatbots, and they are trained to answer questions and solve problems quickly.
- Electronic commerce: In this sector, it can generate product descriptions and personalized recommendations for customers in an online store.
- Media: In this case, ChatGPT can be used to write news or reports quickly and efficiently, allowing massive publication in much less time.
- Health Care Services – Can help generate medical reports and medical record summaries.
- Education: This sector is important as you can create personalized educational content for students based on their needs. However, you must be careful as this would change how students absorb knowledge.
- Entertainment Industry: Those in this sector have become concerned that GPT chat would be able to write movie synopsis and reviews and even scripts for entertainment shows or movies. According to workers in this sector, this would mean that cinema and the entire audiovisual industry would lose their essence.
Although ChatGPT is already influencing various sectors of our environment, it must be taken into account that this AI sometimes writes content by repeating concepts or words, and, therefore, care must be taken in the way it writes it since many times it is not trained to write quality content.