Are you tired of writing the perfect content for your social networks? Stop spending hours researching ideas for tweets or Facebook posts when ChatGPT is here to help. Discover how fashionable AI can write hundreds of texts for you.
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is the AI tool for OpenAI, a state-of-the-art language model that can generate human-like text. It has been trained on a massive text dataset, making it capable of understanding and responding to various topics.
This makes it a valuable tool for writing engaging and creative text, such as tweets or Facebook posts. Even so, it is necessary to use it judiciously and supervise its compositions since it is still somewhat “green”, and even if it does not make spelling errors, it can fail in content.
If you need the AI to write a post for social networks, go to the service’s website and register by creating a username and password. Immediately afterwards, a text field will appear: fill it with the subject whose contents you need to obtain.
For example, ask ChatGPT to write a cooking recipe post, a Twitter thread, a witty tweet on a specific topic, etc. The more instructions you give, the more sophisticated the response and the more likely we will make it go viral.
ChatGPT requires detailed instructions to generate higher-quality content that is more likely to be original or have a specific point of view. Of course, remember not to limit yourself to copying and pasting the generated text.
Remember that this AI is designed to pick completely random words when predicting the next word in an article, so it makes sense that it doesn’t plagiarize itself. But the less instructions we give the tool, the less original it will be.
Example of using AI to write a Twitter thread
For example, we have suggested that the AI create a Twitter thread. The tool has picked a random topic and made these tweets.
Are you able to write a Twitter thread?
Of course! Here is an example of a Twitter thread:
Thread Title: 5 tips to improve your productivity at work.
- Set clear and achievable goals. If you don’t know exactly what to do, you’ll have more difficulty concentrating and being productive. Set realistic goals and make a list of tasks to achieve them.
- Prioritize your daily tasks. Identify which activities are the most important and do them first. Leave for those that are not urgent later or can wait a little longer.
- Avoid unnecessary distractions. Please turn off your cell phone or put it on silent, and close social networks and any other web page you do not need for your work. If you focus on your task, you will finish faster.
- Take regular breaks. You must take a breather occasionally to clear your mind and avoid mental fatigue. Take a short break every hour to a half to stretch or walk around.
- Maintain an orderly and pleasant work environment. If you work in a cluttered or uncomfortable space, you will have more difficulty concentrating and being productive. Organize your space and decorate it nicely to avoid distractions.
As you can see, although it is an interesting answer, it is very flat content, and there are some errors (putting an “o” just before a word that starts with “ho”).
Precautions for use
As we say, the contents generated with ChatGPT are good but could be better. Furthermore, they may contain biases since they are trained on a large data set.
What’s more, ChatGPT might give outdated answers since it can’t surf the internet in real-time and is limited to information before 2021. Little by little, it is being updated, but you may notice that its answers to current questions may fail.
Also Read: Chatbot Bard: Google’s AI Competition From ChatGPT, Soon On The Market